Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
In this lesson, learn about Zacchaeus, a bad guy Jesus chose to spend time with as He traveled around from city to city.
- Zacchaeus was a wee little man and a wee little man was he.
- He climbed up in a sycamore tree for the Lord he wanted to see.
- And as the Savior came that way he looked up in the tree. And he said…
- For I’m going to your house today. For I’m going to your house today.
- Jesus came to save people like Zacchaeus.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost.
See Also: Jesus
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Do you know the story of Zacchaeus? Why was he in a tree? Who was he looking for? Who knew he was up there?
- What would you have done if you knew Jesus was coming to your town?
- Why do you think people were excited to see Jesus?
- Why do you think Jesus cared about a guy like Zacchaeus?
- How does that make you feel to know that Jesus loves everyone, no matter who they are?
- Read Ezekiel 36:26. What is a “stony” heart? What does a responsive heart look like? What does it mean that God gives us a new heart?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Jesus Series.