Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Wisdom is just like a friend who doesn't want to see you sad or in trouble.
- Wisdom can be your friend.
- Your parents can introduce you to wisdom.
- Wisdom will keep you on the right path.
Proverbs 4:6 Don’t turn your back on wisdom, for she will protect you. Love her, and she will guard you.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- List some of the important qualities a good friend should have. Do you have those qualities in your life?
- What is wisdom? How does it help us?
- What are some wise things your parents have taught you?
- How do you know if you’re on the right path? How do you know if you’re on the wrong path?
- Read Matthew 6:33. Who should be first in our lives? How should we live? What does God promise to give us if we stay on his path?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Proverbs for Kids series.