God can do big things through little people.
- Huge crowds followed Jesus around. John 6:2
- Jesus wanted to throw a picnic for the whole crowd. John 6:5
- A little boy offered his lunch to feed the crowd. John 6:8
- God can do big things through little people. John 6:11
Zechariah 4:10 (NCV) People should not think that small beginnings are unimportant.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite thing to eat for lunch? What’s your least favorite?
- Why were so many people following Jesus around? What did Jesus want to do for the people?
- How much bread and fish did the little boy have? What happened when Jesus prayed over the food?
- Read Ephesians 2:10. What are we to God? What are some of your unique qualities God has given you?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?