Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God can do big things through little people.
This is Q8L9 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Huge crowds followed Jesus around.
- Jesus wanted to throw a picnic for the whole crowd.
- A little boy offered his lunch to feed the crowd.
- God can do big things through little people.
Zechariah 4:10 (NCV) People should not think that small beginnings are unimportant.
See Also: Jesus’s Miracles
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite thing to eat for lunch? What’s your least favorite?
- Why were so many people following Jesus around? What did Jesus want to do for the people?
- How much bread and fish did the little boy have? What happened when Jesus prayed over the food?
- Read Ephesians 2:10. What are we to God? What are some of your unique qualities God has given you?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.