Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We should practice forgiving others because we've been forgiven!
- Jesus told a story about a guy who owed a lot of money. Matthew 18:23-26
- The servant begged and begged and got more than he expected.
- But then the servant wouldn’t forgive even a small debt. Matthew 18:28-30
- We should make a habit of forgiving because we’ve been forgiven.
Matthew 18:22 Forgive not seven times, but seventy times seven.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What does it look like to hold a grudge? Describe what it looks like to forgive someone.
- Who owed the king a big debt? What did the king do about the debt?
- What did that guy go and do after his debt was forgiven? Why did that make the king so mad?
- Read Colossians 3:13. List all the things this verse says we should do. Is there someone you need to forgive? What has Jesus modeled for us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.