Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Practice makes perfect. If you want to defeat worry in your life, you have to keep practicing the things you've been learning.
- The key to overcoming worry is to keep practicing.
- Pray and thank God for everything!
- Get rid of your frenzy!
- Think about lovely things!
Philippians 4:9 “Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.”
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of things you like to practice (sports, instruments, dancing). Why is practicing them important?
- What are some things you want to pray about this week?
- Why are frenzied, bad thoughts not helpful to us?
- What are some lovely thoughts God wants you to think about?
- Read Philippians 1:9. According to the verse, what needs to grow? What do we need to understand?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Don’t Phlip Out series.