God created us for relationship with Him. He also created us to have relationship with others.
We were made to connect.
It’s how we’re wired. God doesn’t want us to go through life alone. Here are 3 reasons why we need to connect to others.
Reason #1: Life works better.
It just does. Everything is better with people around you who love you.
Ecclesiastes 4:9 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.
Reason #2: God likes it.
He really does. God made us to connect. He likes it when we get along.
Reason #3: It makes us stronger.
Did you ever think about THAT? Everyone gets more done when they work together on a team.
Ecclesiastes 4:12 A rope made out of three cords isn’t easily broken.
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. Ecclesiastes 4:9
- Set Up: Watch the video together or invite someone to set up the conversation.
- Have you ever created something cool like a lego creation or a puzzle? Explain.
- Why do you think God wants us to connect to others?
- How is working with a group better than working alone?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-18. God has given each of us a special place on His team. What are some of the talents God has given you? How can you use those to build God’s team?
- Your family is a team. How can your family be stronger by everyone working together?
- Takeaway: Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
Posts not found