Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
If you learn how to make good kid choices now, then when you grow up, you’ll know how to make good grown-up choices!
- God lets you make choices.
- God gives you wisdom for making good choices.
- If it honors God, then it’s a good choice.
Proverbs 16:3 Commit your actions to the LORD, and your plans will succeed.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of good choices you should make at school. Make a list of good choices you should make at home.
- Why do you think God doesn’t want us to be robots?
- How do your parents help you to make good choices?
- How does the Bible help us to make good choices?
- Read Psalm 143:8. Who deserves our trust? What does it mean to give ourselves to God?
- Read Proverbs 3:5-6. Why is it better to trust God’s plan?
- Read Psalm 56:3. What are some things that cause you to fear? How can you trust God with those things?
- Read Hebrews 13:5. Why shouldn’t we trust in money or stuff? Who provides what we need?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Proverbs for Kids series.