Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We can always look on the bright side when God is on our side.
- There are two ways to look at every problem.
- How do you look at your problems?
- We can always look on the bright side when God is on our side.
Habakkuk 2:4 Look at the proud! They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God.
See Also: God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How do your friends respond when they beat you playing a game? How do you respond when you win or lose?
- In your own words, define what it means to be a pessimist? What does it mean to be an optimist?
- Why is it better to be an optimist?
- How does having a relationship with Jesus change the way we view our problems?
- Read Philippians 4:8. What should our thoughts be like? What is likely to happen if we focus only on the negative, yucky thoughts?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Through The Book of Habakkuk series.