Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
Jesus came to make friends with us, even when we don't deserve it.
- Peace means you make friends, not enemies.
- Jesus came to make peace between us and God.
- We should make peace with others.
Ephesians 2:14a For Christ himself has brought peace to us.
See Also: Friendship
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Have you ever gotten into an argument with a friend or sibling? What did you fight about? Did you make up eventually?
- Why is it better to make friends, not enemies?
- What did Jesus do to make peace between us and God?
- What can you do to be a better friend to your friends and siblings?
- Read Colossians 1:21-22. According to this passage, what separates us from God? Why can we stand before God pure and blameless?
- Read Matthew 5:9. How can you be a peacemaker among your friends and at home?
- Read Romans 5:1. What did Jesus do for you? What do you have to do to accept his gift?
- Read Matthew 7:12. This verse is the Golden Rule. How do you want your friends to treat you? How should you treat your friends?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Get Rich series.