Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Because of Jesus, everyone is on the same side. That means we should be peace-makers everywhere!
- Peace means you make friends, not enemies.
- Jesus came to make peace between us and God. Ephesians 2:14
- That means we should make peace with others.
Ephesians 2:14 For Christ himself has brought peace to us.
See Also: Friendship, Relationships
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Have you ever gotten in an argument with a friend or sibling? What did you fight about? Did you make up eventually?
- Why is it better to make friends, not enemies?
- What did Jesus do to make peace between us and God?
- What can you do to be a better friend to your friends and siblings?
- Read Colossians 1:21-22. According to this passage, what separates us from God? Why can we stand before God pure and blameless?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Get Rich (Ephesians) Series