Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Just when it seemed that all hope was lost for Moses to save his people, God showed up and changed everything.
This is Q3L5 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Moses went from living like a prince to living like a shepherd. Exodus 3:1
- God spoke to Moses through a burning bush. Exodus 3:2
- God told Moses to go back and rescue his people. Exodus 3:10
- Next time you try something impossible, remember who God is. Exodus 3:14
Exodus 3:14 God replied to Moses, “I Am Who I Am. Say this to the people of Israel: I Am has sent me to you.”
See Also: Courage, The Birth of Moses, Moses Makes a Big Mistake
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share one of your greatest accomplishments. (scored a goal in a game, won 1st prize in an art contest etc.) How hard did you work for that thing?
- How did Moses end up in the wilderness as a shepherd?
- What crazy thing did Moses see? Who spoke to him and what did he say?
- Read Jeremiah 10:12-13. List everything this passage says about God. Why is God able to accomplish the impossible?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.