Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Pharaoh was the most powerful man on the face of the Earth. But God was stronger.
This is Q3L6 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Moses went to Egypt with a simple message for Pharaoh. Exodus 6:30
- Pharaoh didn’t listen and told Moses to go take a hike. Exodus 7:14
- God unleashed 10 plagues to prove his power. Exodus 7:4
- Some people have to learn the hard way that God is in control.
Exodus 6:6 ‘I am the Lord. I will free you from your oppression and will rescue you from your slavery in Egypt.’
See Also: Courage, The Birth of Moses, Moses Makes a Big Mistake, Moses and the Burning Bush
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share the last time you were told to do something and you chose not to do it. What happened to you because of that choice?
- What message did God give Moses to share with Pharaoh? Why was Moses scared to do it?
- What was Pharaoh’s initial response to Moses? What was God’s response to Pharaoh’s disobedience?
- Read 2 Corinthians 10:5. What are some examples of thoughts you might have that go against God’s way? What are we supposed to do with such thoughts?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.