Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Pharaoh was the most powerful man on the face of the Earth. But God was stronger.
- Moses went to Egypt with a simple message for Pharaoh. Exodus 6:30
- Pharaoh didn’t listen and told Moses to go take a hike. Exodus 7:14
- God unleashed 10 plagues to prove his power. Exodus 7:4
- Some people have to learn the hard way that God is in control.
Exodus 6:6 ‘I am the Lord. I will free you from your oppression and will rescue you from your slavery in Egypt.’
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share the last time you were told to do something and you chose not to do it. What happened to you because of that choice?
- What message did God give Moses to share with Pharaoh? Why was Moses scared to do it?
- What was Pharaoh’s initial response to Moses? What was God’s response to Pharaoh’s disobedience?
- Read 2 Corinthians 10:5. What are some examples of thoughts you might have that go against God’s way? What are we supposed to do with such thoughts?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.