Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Moses grew up as a prince in Egypt, but one big mistake almost ruined everything.
- Moses grew up like a prince in a palace.
- Moses saw how the Israelite slaves were treated. Exodus 2:11
- In his anger, Moses killed an Egyptian slave driver. Exodus 2:12
- God can use anyone, even if they make a big mistake.
Hebrews 11:27 By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king’s anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s the last mistake you made? What happened and how did you fix it?
- Why did Moses get to grow up in a palace?
- Why did Moses get angry? What mistake did Moses make in his anger?
- Read Daniel 9:9. What does it mean that God is merciful? What does God do with our sin?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.
See Also: Courage, The Birth of Moses