Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Moses was one of the most famous people in the whole Bible, and here's how it all started.
This is Q3L3 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Pharaoh ordered all Israelite baby boys to be killed. Exodus 1:10
- Moses’ mom put him in a basket on the river. Exodus 2:3
- Pharaoh’s daughter found baby Moses! Exodus 2:5-6
- God had a plan even though nobody realized it. Jeremiah 29:11
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
See Also: God, Purpose
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What did you look like as a baby? Were you a happy baby or did you cry a lot?
- What did Pharaoh order the people to do with all Jewish baby boys?
- Who found Moses in the basket on the river? What did she do?
- Read Psalm 139:13-16. What does this passage say about God and us? What does it say about what God knows about our lives?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.