Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Obeying God is serious stuff, and when he says something he means business! Noah did exactly what God asked, the first time.
- Everyone on earth got worse and worse, so God decided to send a flood. Genesis 6:5-7
- Noah was the only guy on earth who loved God. Genesis 6:9
- Noah did exactly what God asked, the first time he asked. Genesis 6:22
- It rained for 40 days, but Noah and his family were saved. Genesis 7:22
Genesis 6:22 So Noah did everything exactly as God had commanded him.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Why did God send the flood?
- What did God tell Noah to build?
- What else did Noah bring on the boat with him?
- Read Proverbs 6:20-22. Who should we obey? What should we do with their instructions?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.