Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Even when people’s sin is big, God’s grace is bigger. That’s the real lesson of Noah and the rainbow.
- God remembered Noah, and eventually dried up the earth. Genesis 8:1
- God told Noah and the animals to leave the boat and start over again. Genesis 8:15-17
- God promised never to flood the earth again, and gave the rainbow as a sign. Genesis 9:11, 17
- Even when people’s sin is big, God’s grace is bigger.
Genesis 9:16 When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Can you think of a time you when you thought you were in big trouble but your parents or teacher let you off the hook? How did that feel?
- What did God tell Noah and the animals to do once they got on dry land?
- Why did God create the rainbow?
- Read Romans 5:8. How did God show his great love for us? Why does it matter that Jesus came to die even though we’re sinners?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.