Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
Jesus came to the earth as a peacemaker to make things right for all the troublemakers.
- Peace means you get along with others.
- We should be peacemakers. (Matthew 5:9.)
- Jesus came to be a peacemaker. (Isaiah 9:6.)
Isaiah 9:6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us… And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
See Also: Christmas, Jesus, Peace
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Would you consider yourself more of a peacemaker (gets along with everyone) or a troublemaker (likes to cause problems)?
- What are some important qualities in a friend who can get along with everyone?
- How did Jesus come to be a peacemaker?
- Read Colossians 3:15. What does it mean that the peace of Christ should rule in our hearts? How can you be more of a peacemaker?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the True Christmas series.