We should pray for Christians who are persecuted, because God answers prayer.
- King Herod threw Peter in prison. Acts 12:1-4
- God sent an angel to rescue Peter. Acts 12:7-11
- Peter told the believers that God answers prayer. Acts 12:13-17
- We should pray for Christians who are persecuted.
Acts 12:5 But while Peter was in prison, the church prayed very earnestly for him.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Do you see kids being bullied at your school or in your neighborhood? Explain. Why is bullying a bad things?
- Why was Peter put in jail?
- What did Peter’s friends do while he was imprisoned?
- Read Ephesians 6:18. What does it mean to pray in the Spirit? Who are some people you can be praying for in your life?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?