Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We are saved because of Grace when we believe and so we can't brag about it!
- How God saved us: by grace.
- When God saved us: after we believed.
- What not to do: brag about it.
Ephesians 2:9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.
See Also: Pride, Salvation
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment so far? (playing an instrument, winning a trophy in sports or an award for an essay or art project) How hard did you have to work for it?
- What does grace mean? How do we receive God’s grace?
- Why can’t we brag about God’s grace?
- Read Psalm 86:15. What does this verse say about God? How has God shown you his grace, love and faithfulness?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Get Rich (Ephesians) series.