Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Even Jesus was tempted to make the wrong decisions. But he had a secret weapon to fight the battle.
- Before Jesus started his ministry, he went into the wilderness to get ready. Matthew 4:1
- The devil tried to tempt Jesus and keep him from making the right choices. Matthew 4:3
- Jesus fought the temptations with his secret weapon: the Bible. Matthew 4:4
- We can use the Bible to fight temptation.
Deuteronomy 8:3 People do not live by bread alone; rather, we live by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If your Mom had a jar full of some yummy goodies on the counter, what would you want it to be full of?
- Where did Jesus go to pray? What does it mean to fast?
- How did Jesus respond to Satan’s temptations?
- Read 1 Corinthians 10:13. Who is tempted? How does God help us to fight temptation?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.