Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The smartest kids in the world are the ones who obey their parents and God. Here’s three things you need to know about obedience.
This is Q2L11 in our Explorers Curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Obey the first time. Psalm 119:60
- Hang out with obedient kids. Psalm 119:63
- Never stop obeying! Psalm 119:44
Psalm 119:44 I will keep on obeying your instructions forever and ever.
See Also: Wisdom, Obedience, Psalms
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Name 3 rules you have at home. Name 2 rules you have at school. What happens if you disobey the rules?
- What book is full of God’s rules for us?
- What are the 3 keys to obedience?
- Read James 1:22-24. Why isn’t just listening enough to please God? What does your obedience say to God or to our parents?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.