Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Paul’s last words on earth can teach us about how to fight the good fight of faith.
- Keep your eyes on Jesus. 1 Timothy 6:12
- Remember that God fights for you. Deuteronomy 20:4
- Find a “band of brothers.”
1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called….
See Also: Courage, Attitude, Salvation
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Have you ever had to stand up to a bully at school? Explain. Have you ever worked really hard to accomplish something? Describe.
- Why was Paul famous?
- What are some of the hard things Paul faced as a follower of Jesus?
- What were Paul’s last words about?
- Read James 1:12. How does God bless us? What is our ultimate reward for following Jesus?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Famous Last Words Series.