Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Jesus had brothers and maybe even sisters. But his real family is bigger than you can imagine.
- Jesus had little brothers, and maybe even sisters.
- One day, Jesus’s family came to see him at work. Mark 3:31-32
- Jesus taught that his real family is anyone who obeyed God. Mark 3:35
- The more we obey God, the more we feel like Jesus’s family.
Mark 3:35 Anyone who does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe your family (how many siblings and their ages, parents, grandparents, cousins, etc.)
- Did Jesus have siblings? In your opinion, how many do you think he had?
- Who did Jesus say was his real family?
- Read Ephesians 1:4-5. How does God bring us into his family? What do we have to do to be a part of God’s family?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.