Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Jesus had brothers and maybe even sisters. But his real family is bigger than you can imagine.
This Q2L13 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Jesus had little brothers, and maybe even sisters.
- One day, Jesus’s family came to see him at work. Mark 3:31-32
- Jesus taught that his real family is anyone who obeyed God. Mark 3:35
- The more we obey God, the more we feel like Jesus’s family.
Mark 3:35 Anyone who does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.
See Also: Honor God, Family, Relationships
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe your family (how many siblings and their ages, parents, grandparents, cousins, etc.)
- Did Jesus have siblings? In your opinion, how many do you think he had?
- Who did Jesus say was his real family?
- Read Ephesians 1:4-5. How does God bring us into his family? What do we have to do to be a part of God’s family?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.