Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
A Christian Grid helps you to see the world like Jesus does. Jesus was really good at loving others so that means we should be good at it, too.
Click here for the Grid Daily Devotional
- A Christian Grid helps you know how to love.
- Jesus said to love God first.
- Jesus said to love others second.
John 13:34 So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other.
See Also: Love
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of people you love. Make a list of things you love. Why do you love those things?
- Why do we need to love God first? How does our relationship with God help us to love others?
- How has God shown you love? How do you show love to God?
- How do you show love to your parents? Your friends? Your siblings?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Make a list of all the things this passage says love is and isn’t. Which ones do you need to work on the most?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Grid for Kids series.