Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When you put bad ideas and good ideas through a biblical "grid," the truth comes out on top.
Click here for the Grid Daily Devotional
- Your “Grid” is all about how you see life.
- A Bible Grid helps you sort out good ideas and bad ideas.
- The first rock of a Bible Grid is Truth.
John 8:32 “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
See Also: Truth, Worldview
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Make a list of some things kids are always thinking about. What about teens? What about adults?
- What are some bad ideas that a lot of kids believe? Where do those bad ideas come from?
- What does it mean to have a Bible grid? How does it help you to see the world?
- Make a list of some of the things you have learned from the Bible.
- Read 2 Timothy 3:16. What does it mean that the Bible is inspired by God? How does the Bible help us?
- Read 1 John 1:6. What are some choices you can make this week that honor God?
- Read Philippians 4:8. Why should we only think about things that honor God? What is likely to happen if we think about things that aren’t good?
- Read 1 Peter 1:14-15. Holy means to be set apart. What are some things Christians should do that sets them apart from the rest of the world?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of The Grid for Kids series.