Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When Moses came down the mountain for a second time with the Ten Commandments, everyone could see that God had rubbed off on him.
- Moses obeyed God and went up the mountain.
- God walked in front of Moses.
- When Moses came down the mountain, his face was shiny.
Colossians 3:10 Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him.
See Also: Idols, Love
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who are your role models? How have those people rubbed off on you?
- Why did Moses have to go back up the mountain?
- Why was Moses’s face shiny after meeting God?
- How can you show your friends that God has rubbed off on you?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:20. How can you represent Jesus to your friends and family? Why does it matter how we act?
- Read 1 Peter 1:14. What are some things you can do to honor God in your life? What are some things you need to avoid in order to honor God?
- Read Matthew 5:16. Why is it important to live in a way that honors God?
- Read Luke 10:27. How should we love God? Who else should we love?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Moses and Mt. Sinai series.