Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Moses grew up as a prince in Egypt - but he never forgot where he came from.
- Moses means “drawn out of water.”
- Moses grew up as a prince.
- But Moses never forgot where he came from.
- Moses had to trust in God’s timing and plan.
Psalm 138:8 The Lord will work out his plans for my life. For your faithful love, Lord, endures forever.
See Also: Love
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Imagine your life if you got to grow up in a huge mansion. What would you do? What kind of toys/games would you have? What would you eat?
- What do you think it was like to grow up as a prince?
- Where did Moses really come from? What was happening to his family and friends?
- Describe a time your family had to trust in God’s plan over your own plan.
- Read Isaiah 41:10. Why don’t we need to be afraid? Why don’t we need to be discouraged?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Story of Moses series.