Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Moses was one of the most famous people in the whole Bible, and here's how it all started...
- Pharaoh ordered all Jewish baby boys to be killed.
- Moses’ mom put baby Mo in a basket on the river.
- Pharaoh’s daughter found baby Moses!
- God had a plan even though nobody realized it.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
See Also: God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe yourself as a baby based on what your parents have said or pictures you’ve seen. (chubby, small, cried a lot, smiley)
- Why do you think Pharaoh chose to get rid of Jewish boys instead of girls?
- Why did Moses’ parents put him in a basket?
- Why do you think it was a good thing that Moses was found by Pharaoh’s daughter?
- Read Proverbs 3:5-6. What are these verses telling us to do? What does it mean to seek God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Story of Moses series.