Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Pharaoh let the Israelites go free, but God did one more miracle to show that he was in charge all along.
- Moses had to tell Pharaoh to let the Jews go.
- It took 10 punishments before Pharaoh finally let the people go!
- God parted the Red Sea and let Israel escape.
- God saved his people, just like he promised.
Psalm 18:16 He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters.
See Also: God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Have you ever needed to be rescued from danger? Where were you? What happened?
- Why do you think it took so many punishments to get Pharaoh to obey God?
- What do you think the Israelites did to celebrate their release from slavery?
- What do you think the Israelites were thinking when the Egyptians started chasing them?
- Why do you think God chose to rescue the Israelites by parting the Red Sea?
- Read Isaiah 56:1. What are some examples of things that are right and good? Who is this verse referring to that was coming to the rescue?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Story of Moses series.