Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Sometimes people think kids aren’t that important, but Jesus had something else to say about that.
- Some people think kids aren’t important to Jesus. Mark 10:13
- Jesus thinks kids are SUPER important. Mark 10:14
- Jesus taught that everyone has to be like a kid to really know God. Mark 10:15
Mark 10:14b Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share a time you felt ignored. How did that feel? Share a time you felt important? How did that feel?
- Why did the disciples get mad? What was Jesus’ response?
- Why do you think Jesus likes the attitude of a kid better than an adult?
- Read Ephesians 2:8-9. What gift did Jesus give us? Why can’t we brag about ourselves?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.