VIDEO COMING SOON!
Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Sometimes people think kids aren’t that important, but Jesus had something else to say about that.
This is Q5L9 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Some people think kids aren’t important to Jesus. Mark 10:13
- Jesus thinks kids are SUPER important. Mark 10:14
- Jesus taught that everyone has to be like a kid to really know God. Mark 10:15
Mark 10:14b Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children.
See Also: Faith, Trust
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share a time you felt ignored. How did that feel? Share a time you felt important? How did that feel?
- Why did the disciples get mad? What was Jesus’ response?
- Why do you think Jesus likes the attitude of a kid better than an adult?
- Read Ephesians 2:8-9. What gift did Jesus give us? Why can’t we brag about ourselves?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.