It's never too early to learn about sexual purity. In this lesson we introduce the ideas of lust and pornography - so kids know how to think right about it all.
- Purity is just a fancy word for honoring God when it comes to sexuality.
- The opposite of purity is dirty.
- Purity starts with how you think about sex.
- Purity is also about how you talk.
- If you think right and talk right, you’ll be able to act right.
Psalm 119:37 Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Parents, talk to your kids about what “pornography” is. List some of the places to watch out for it (TV, internet, etc.).
- Why do you think looking at inappropriate things is unhealthy for you?
- What should you do when you see something inappropriate? Who should you tell? Talk right now about some of the things you’ve seen.
- What are appropriate ways to act around the opposite sex?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Birds and the Bees series.