Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
It's never too early to learn about sexual purity. In this lesson we introduce the ideas of lust and pornography - so kids know how to think right about it all.
- Purity is just a fancy word for honoring God when it comes to sexuality.
- The opposite of purity is dirty.
- Purity starts with how you think about sex.
- Purity is also about how you talk.
- If you think right and talk right, you’ll be able to act right.
Psalm 119:37 Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word.
See Also: Purity
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Parents, talk to your kids about what “pornography” is. List some of the places to watch out for it (TV, internet, etc.).
- Why do you think looking at inappropriate things is unhealthy for you?
- What should you do when you see something inappropriate? Who should you tell? Talk right now about some of the things you’ve seen.
- What are appropriate ways to act around the opposite sex?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Birds and the Bees series.