Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
The third thing every kid needs to know about the Christian faith is how to grow up. God has a special mission for every Christian, even if you're just a kid!
- Foundations Truth #3: We grow by helping others.
- We grow by serving people.
- We grow by giving money.
- The greatest way to grow is by sharing our faith with others.
Matthew 28:18-19 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations…”
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How do you feel when people do things for you? How can you serve people in your life?
- Why should we give money to God?
- Identify a friend you would like to invite to church or talk to about Jesus. Talk with your parents about how best to do that.
- Read Romans 12:9-11. What does it look like to really love someone? How can you honor people in your life?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Foundations for Kids series.