Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The Bible says you shouldn't just believe every idea you think or hear. Test it!
- Test every idea, and hold onto the good ones.
- We test things with the Bible.
- Don’t forget to throw away what is bad.
1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 But test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good. Stay away from every kind of evil.
See Also: Thoughts
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of things in your room you should throw away (rotten food, broken toys). What should you keep (special awards, homework)? What happens if you never throw anything away?
- What are some examples of good ideas?
- Why should we test everything with the Bible?
- What happens if we don’t throw out the bad ideas?
- Read 2 Corinthians 10:4-5. What is the weapon we use to defeat bad ideas? What should we do with bad ideas?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the No Doubt About It series.