Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
Money doesn't grow on trees and doesn't just magically fall from the sky. Our money comes from God.
- Our money comes from God.
- Everyone is born with nothing.
- God is the one we trust, not our money.
1 Timothy 6:7 After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it.
See Also: Money
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How do you make money? (chores, lemonade stand, etc.) What do you like to buy with money?
- What do you think it means that even our money comes from God?
- What did you look like as a baby? Ask your parents what your favorite toys were when you were a baby.
- How can you thank God for giving you all the things you have in your life?
- Read Matthew 6:24. Why can’t we love both God and money? What happens when we care too much about money?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Dollars and Sense series.