Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
If you want to be rich in God, you need to get to know him.
- We can know God better when our parents pray for us.
- We can know God better when we get wisdom.
- We can know God better when God opens our eyes.
Ephesians 1:17 (NIV) I keep asking that God gives you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
See Also: God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who are the people you know best in your life? Share some things about them (favorite food, hobby, sport).
- What are some things your parents pray about for you? Why do you think they do that?
- Wisdom is a fancy word for knowing right and wrong. What are some things the Bible says are right to do? What are some things the Bible says are the wrong things to do?
- How does God help us to know him more? (the Bible, answers our prayers, blesses us with things)
- Read Romans 12:2. Give a few examples of the way the world wants us to think. (be selfish, love money) Give some examples of the way God wants us to think. (love others, don’t lie, forgive). How does knowing God more help us to think more like him?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Get Rich (Ephesians) series.