Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When we trust in Jesus, we’re adopted into God’s family!
- We have been adopted!
- And God’s family is bigger than you think.
- There’s only one way to get into God’s family.
Ephesians 1:5 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe your family: Who lives with you? What do you like to do together?
- What does adopted mean? What are some benefits of being in God’s family?
- What character from the Bible are you excited to meet in Heaven?
- Who do we have to put our trust in to be a part of God’s family?
- Read John 14:1-4. Why don’t we have to be afraid? Where was Jesus going to make a place for his followers? What do you think Heaven will be like?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Get Rich (Ephesians) series.