Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The story of Noah in Genesis 6 show us what happens when we obey God even when it seems crazy to the people around us.
- Noah was crazy to build a boat!
- Noah was crazy to get all those animals!
- Noah was crazy to talk about rain!
- Noah’s faith helped him to obey God even when it was really hard.
Psalm 13:5 But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
See Also: Faithfulness
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share any facts you know about the story of Noah.
- What do you think Noah was thinking when God told him to build the boat?
- What would you have said to God if he asked you to build that boat?
- Have you trusted God in a hard time in your life? Explain. How did God help you?
- Read 1 Peter 1:7. How does going through hard stuff help to prove that our faith is real? How does our faithfulness bring us joy in the future?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Faith Hall of Fame series.