Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
In this lesson we introduce the book of Jude from the Bible - a book so short that it might be more of a postcard than a letter.
- Jude is one of the shortest books in the Bible.
- Jude was the little brother of Jesus.
- Jude wrote this little postcard to tell people the truth.
- The Bible tells us what’s true and false.
Jude 1:18 …In the last days some people will make fun of the truth. They will follow their own ungodly desires.
See Also: Truth
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Do you like to get mail? What do you usually get and who sends it to you?
- What do you think it was like to be the brother of Jesus?
- How can the Bible help us to know what is true or just a lie?
- Read Proverbs 30:5 How do you feel when someone breaks a promise or lies to you? Why is it important that God doesn’t lie to us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Jude series.