- God never said we will always be happy.
- Chasing happiness can lead us down the wrong path.
- God wants you to be more than happy.
Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Take your thoughts captive.
- Run away from bad things.
- Chase better things.
- Tell somebody.
1 Corinthians 10:13 He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.
- Admit that you were wrong.
- Admit that it hurt others.
- Change your attitude.
- Change your actions.
1 John 1:9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.