- A “kinda sorta” Christian is a kid who kinda knows who Jesus is, but not really.
- If you’re best friends with Jesus, you’ll start acting like him.
1 John 2:6 Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did.
- If you’re a “weak sauce” Christian…
- You care more about your friend’s opinion than what the Bible says.
- You only pray to God when you want a toy or something.
- You don’t live like Jesus wants you to live.
- If you’re a strong Christian kid…
- You care more about God’s opinion than anything else.
- You pray and read the Bible every day.
- You live like Jesus is your best friend.
- A true Christian will stand up for God.
Romans 12:2 Do not copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
- Thinking right can help you live right.
- If you believe in silly stuff, you’ll end up looking silly.
- The Bible tells us what is true and what is false.
Psalm 25:5 Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.