Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Wisdom isn’t just for old people. You can start getting it now, and it’ll really pay off someday.
This is Q1L8 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Wisdom is knowing what’s right and doing it.
- Wisdom is worth more than anything money can buy.
- Being a wise kid will pay off when you get older.
Proverbs 3:35 The wise inherit honor, but fools are put to shame!
See Also: Wisdom, Proverbs
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who is the smartest person you know? What makes them so smart? What’s the best advice someone has given you?
- What is wisdom? What book in the Bible is full of wisdom?
- What does wisdom help us to do?
- Read Proverbs 9:10-12. What does it mean to fear the Lord? How does living wisely make our lives better?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.
- K-1st Teacher’s Pack (PDF)
- 2nd-3rd Teacher’s Pack (PDF)
- 4th-5th Teacher’s Pack (PDF)
- Large Group Script (PDF)
- Large Group Slides (ZIP)